Is your hair suddenly uncooperative? Can’t get it to style at all? Sounds like your hair is trying to tell you it’s time to make some changes.
Here are our hot weather product suggestions:
• Use a sulfate-free shampoo. Because you tend to wash your hair more in hot weather, the heavy detergents in most shampoos can dry out your strands. Check out our sulfate-free line for a much gentler option.
• Clarify. If you use a lot of product for all those great summer hairstyles, like the classic beachy waves, use a clarifying, or cleansing shampoo, monthly to get the gunk (and that’s a technical term!) out of your hair. Oil, products, chlorine and sea salt need to be removed. However, don’t overdo the cleansing or it will dry out your hair.
• Do deep condition weekly. We recommend this year round. Summer or winter, the elements as well as styling appliances dry out hair. Plump up strands with a weekly dose of extra love, deep conditioning.
• Use a conditioner when you shampoo. This is another one we recommend year round. Curling irons, flat irons and the like are drying to your hair. Combine that with sun damage and conditioner is a must!
• Tame frizz. Hot weather means frizz. Tame it with an anti-frizz product. A little goes a long way for smooth, shiny hair.
And, of course, get regular trims. Got questions? We’re happy to help!
Call Us On 02 4961 2822