A receding hairline is common to many men, so you’re not alone. And yes, it can play on one’s insecurities.
So here are some tips to minimize the appearance of a receding hairline or thinning hair.
1. Get a Haircut. A short haircut is almost always a good option.
2. Shave Your Head. With a total lack of hair, nobody will notice you’re losing it in the first place.
3. Get A Hat. Wearing a stylish hat (on either formal or casual occasions) is an easy trick for concealing a receding hairline.
4. Grow it Out. If your hairline is receding, but your hair is otherwise full, you may also consider growing it out a bit and wearing the style loose and shaggy with the bangs forward a bit. This will help conceal the receding part at the front. Just make sure, at all costs, to avoid the comb-over effect.
5. Go Easy on Products. Avoid using too much products that cause the hair to separate and expose scalp. Use just a small amount of a light cream on dry hair.
These are just a few ways men can make the most of thinning hair.
Source: David Alexander, Men’s Hair Expert, About.com
Call Us On 02 4961 2822