Do You Make These Mistakes When Styling Your Curly Hair?
So you’ve spent quite a bit of time shampooing, conditioning, and deep conditioning your curly hair. Now that you’re ready to style it, suddenly it’s a horrible mess!
What just happened?
Let’s back up and take a look at some very common mistakes curly tresses make when styling their hair. We’re betting you’ll find an AHA of your own.
– Don’t flip your head over when washing or styling your hair. This will just cause massive tangles. Can you say, rat’s nest?
– Use products as instructed . Curly hair needs more product because of its drier texture. It the directions say to apply liberally, then do so!
– Define curls with detangling tools like a wide-tooth comb.
– Don’t use too many products . A ton of product just starves hair of natural moisture and creates excessive build up.
– Do incorporate a styling product. You do need a styling product to minimize fuzz and maximize hold. Just don’t go overboard with multiple products.
There’s no need to spend a lot of time on your hair without getting the results you want. These simple, tried and true techniques work.
Try them and then let us hear from youJ